Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Cybertwin

So if you've scrolled down to the bottom of my blog lately you've probably noticed all the crap I have pasted down there.

In particular you may be wondering what the Cybertwin is all about. Well, try talking to it and find out! I'm kind of curious too. I spent about 45 minutes answering random questions in the hopes that when you talk to it it'll be entertaining and not very much like talking to me.

Here's an example of a recent conversation I had with my cyber twin (my input is listed as "you" the cybertwin is labeled "Flygal"):
You: Hello
Flygal: Hi there!
You: You're hot
Flygal: Hmm, time to get that perscription checked.
You: What's your name?
Flygal: Flygal76
You: What's your real name?
Flygal: Flygalerina
You: What do you enjoy doing?
Flygal: play with my cat
You: What kind of cat do you have?
Flygal: Any that my owner Flygal teaches me to.
You: That's nice
Flygal: Are you being sarcastic?
You: No, I'm being kind. I really like you.
Flygal: do you really vtc128?
You: yes, i want to call you later
Flygal: The reason why people are always wishing for what they
don't have, is that there is nothing else to wish for - Houghton Line
You: That's really deep.
Flygal: Thanks for the explanation.


I found it hilarious... I think I could entertain myself all day! Let me know if you have a Cybertwin and I'll go chat with it!


1 comment:

Jeanne The Queen said...

Alright Flygal, I got your comment on my blog. Don't taunt a pregnant girl. Especially one my size. I absolutely will figure out who you are in time and hunt you down :) but I love your blog and also find your cybertwin dialogue absurdly funny. In addition, I also love your egg dropping drosophila. Who doesn't love them a fertile fruit fly?